Olalekan Jeyifous will be the next artist to create a public art installation in Waterfront Park in Spring 2020. Waterfront Park currently hosts...
Adeline Vitolo Santoro (“Vicki”), just shy of her 100th birthday, died on Sept. 17, 2018, after a short incapacitation. Vicki was a graduate ...
You’ve seen these things all over Alexandria. In the past few weeks, it seems like scooters are everywhere. City Council approved a nine-month pilo...
City Council unanimously upheld on Tuesday, May 14, the Board of Architectural Review’s approval of designs to modify the Vowell-Snowden-Black Hous...
- Integrity And Ethical Business Practices In Real Estate And Property Management 0 comments
- Sarku Japan Grand Opening Event at Dulles Expo Center Location, VA 0 comments
- Will Your Business or Organization Be Featured in the 2018-2019 Newcomers & Community Guide? 0 comments
- Be Part of the Pet Connection 0 comments
- Day School Fall/Winter Children‛s Consignment Sale! Oct 25-27 0 comments
- Saturday, October 21: Torpedo Factory Art Center 22nd Annual Art Safari 0 comments
- Alexandria Council Approves ‘Hugo Black House’ Alterations
- How to Bolster Public Housing in Alexandria?
- ‘Potentially a Disaster’ in Alexandria?
- High School Expansion: Next in Alexandria
- At Budget Finish Line in Alexandria
- Five Medals at States as Boats Vie for Spots at National Races
- Six Medals in Winslow Regatta for T.C. Williams
- T.C. Williams Women's Frosh Eight Place Second
- T.C. Williams Crew Alums Compete in College
- High School March Madness in Alexandria
- Opinion: Column: The Weak Of
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Unacceptable Status Quo
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Appalled by Vetoes
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Preserve Historic Site
- Opinion: Column: The Weak Before
Micromobility and the future of Alexandria’s streets.
Rejects opponents’ view that state-held preservation easement should apply.
Register for annual Senior Health and Fitness Fair.