Veterans and first responders from across the Washington region gathered in Alexandria Sept. 10 to salute the remains of Master Sergeant Jose J...
Don’t look now, but your economy may be tanking. A new report from the Stephen Fuller Institute at George Mason paints a grim picture for the Wa...
Leaning on Developers Are developers doing enough to make sure Alexandria has affordable housing? City officials say it’s a delicate dance, encou...
If we are going to have a discussion about gun violence and mental illness, we must start with the fact that mass shootings are a rare event. Mass ...
- Integrity And Ethical Business Practices In Real Estate And Property Management 0 comments
- Sarku Japan Grand Opening Event at Dulles Expo Center Location, VA 0 comments
- Will Your Business or Organization Be Featured in the 2018-2019 Newcomers & Community Guide? 0 comments
- Be Part of the Pet Connection 0 comments
- Day School Fall/Winter Children‛s Consignment Sale! Oct 25-27 0 comments
- Saturday, October 21: Torpedo Factory Art Center 22nd Annual Art Safari 0 comments
- Alexandria Council Notebook
- Fighting E-Cigarettes through Tax Proposal in Virginia
- Know Your City: Civic Engagement in Alexandria
- Squeaker for Saslaw
- ‘Challenge of Our Generation’ in Alexandria
- Chinquapin Wahoos Now 3-1 in Swimming
- T.C. Williams Crew Takes Bronze at Canadian National
- T.C. Williams Sends Six Boats to Championship Races
- T.C. Williams Crew Takes Two Golds
- Fourth Straight Washington Catholic Athletic Conference Title
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: 39,773 Gun Deaths in US in 2017; More than 23,000 Suicides
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Maintain Lanes for Cars on Seminary
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: The Time Has Come to Show our Support for Indigenous People
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Lack of Transparency on Bank of Alexandria Building
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Keep Lanes Open on Seminary
Veterans salute remains of slain soldier.
Construction permits are down and unemployment claims are up, raising red flags for economists.
Council Should at Least Occasionally Acquiesce to the Will of the People