- Beyer Rakes in Campaign Cash in Democratic Primary
- Painter Debuts Children’s Book
- Alexandria Painter Debuts Children’s Book
- ‘Faceless Women in Classical World’
- The Lions of King Street
- SSSA Girls’ Lacrosse Trounces Rival Episcopal
- West Potomac’s Barnes, Lescher Befuddle T.C. Williams
- TC Boys’ Soccer Looking for Deep Run at Regionals
- T.C. Williams Girls’ Basketball Loses in Region Quarterfinals
- Berglund Leads West Springfield Girls' Basketball to Conference 7 Championship
- Commentary: Dean Supports Beyer
- Editorial: Celebrate Earth Day
- Dying of Curiosity
- Commentary: Preparing Students for OR Jobs
- Opinion: Maintaining a Viable and Diverse Community in Alexandria
- Three New Members Join ACT for Alexandria’s Board
- McAuliffe Talks Medicaid Expansion
- Area Residents Depend On Medicaid Coverage
- Bike Lane Controversy Creates a King-Sized Debate in Alexandria
- Wiggle Room on the Alexandria Tax Rate
I’ve always stood for the Democratic wing of the Democratic Party. When I started my presidential campaign in 2003, I was against the Iraq War, and had worked hard as Governor of Vermont to create marriage equality and universal health care in my home state. Those positions weren’t totally popular at the time. But I believe candidates should pay attention not only to their prospective constituents, but also to their internal compass.
In March 2014, 176 Alexandria homes sold between $2,500,000-$100,000.
Alexandria Home Sales: March, 2014
In February 2014, 103 Alexandria homes sold between $3,025,000-$91,000.
Alexandria Real Estate: Top Sales in February 2014
Saints undefeated despite graduation of multiple All-Americans.
The St. Stephen's & St. Agnes girls' lacrosse team improved to 14-0 with a 17-3 win over Episcopal.
“When I’m Not Myself” also offers insight into book production process.
Alexandria painter Kathy DeZarn Beynette’s second children’s book, “When I’m Not Myself,” was released worldwide in March.