It was a lucky night for local charities as the Rotary Club of Alexandria Central held its inaugural Sips For Saints Fundraiser March 8 at The ...
In a split vote, City Council raised the maximum real estate and personal property tax rates, above those proposed by the city manager in his FY 20...
This is the fourth in an intermittent series to help citizens visualize relevant data, relationships, and trends in the city’s geographic c...
Not many people in the late 20th century had the opportunity to meet someone who was a child of a former slave but many people in Alexandria had th...
- Integrity And Ethical Business Practices In Real Estate And Property Management 0 comments
- Sarku Japan Grand Opening Event at Dulles Expo Center Location, VA 0 comments
- Will Your Business or Organization Be Featured in the 2018-2019 Newcomers & Community Guide? 0 comments
- Be Part of the Pet Connection 0 comments
- Day School Fall/Winter Children‛s Consignment Sale! Oct 25-27 0 comments
- Saturday, October 21: Torpedo Factory Art Center 22nd Annual Art Safari 0 comments
- Who Should Approve Alexandria Building Use Changes?
- Virginia: And They’re Off!
- Virginia Governor Signs Law Banning All Tobacco Products at School
- FY20 Alexandria Budget Season Bingo
- Virginia General Assembly Expands Revenge Porn Law
- High School March Madness in Alexandria
- Alexandria Sportsman’s Club to Host Lacrosse Night Feb. 20
- Gearing Up to Fight Cancer in Del Ray
- ODBC Frosh Women Take Third at Philadelphia Regatta
- State Champions
- Opinion: Column: Talk About Wishful Thinking
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: A Welcome ‘Green New Deal’
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Budget for City Libraries
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Expedite Peak Traffic Flow
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: School Custodians Deserve Respect
Rotary Central holds inaugural fundraiser.
Tax rate ceilings bumped up one-half cent for real estate, 56 cents for cars.
A look at some changes, challenges faced by parents, marriages, youth.
Former slave established churches; his daughter was devoted to her community.